Please consider this the official Calling Notice for the 47th IFATSEA General Assembly. This email contains important information about registration and accommodations. Please read it carefully.
The Assembly will take place as follows:
Dates: November 6 to 10, 2017
Location: Hotel Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain (https://goo.gl/maps/CD84SS2mAgu)
Theme: “Aviation Safety: Individual Responsibility – Shared Commitment”
Registrations will be accepted online at the following link: https://www.eply.com/ifatsea2017
Registration fee is $250CAD per delegate or guest. Registration fee includes:
- Breakfast Monday to Friday
- Coffee breaks
- Opening Reception on Monday
- Gala Dinner on Thursday
- Full-day excursion on Friday
Payments are accepted by PayPal (or credit card).
Delegates unable to make payment by PayPal or credit card are urged to contact the host committee at email@example.com.
Deadline for registration is October 12, 2017.
Conference rates have been negotiated at two hotels:
- Marriott Chateau Champlain ($205 / night plus taxes)
- Best Western Plus Hotel Europa ($125 / night plus taxes).
To book your room at the Marriott Chateau Champlain, click here. You will be redirected to the hotel’s conference reservation page.
To book your room at the Best Western Plus Hotel Europa, please follow these procedures:
- Go to the Best Western reservation site.
- Select “Montreal” as your destination and provide the dates and number of people.
- Select PROMOTIONAL in the scroll down list of prices and choose the code IFATSEA. Click on APPLY.
- Select SEE ROOMS for HOTEL BEST WESTERN PLUS MONTREAL DOWNTOWN-HOTEL EUROPA.
- Select the room 1 QUEEN on the promotional price list and complete the reservation process.
A draft agenda will be posted on IFATSEA’s website by August 31, 2017. Please check the website for further updates. Affiliates who wish to give presentations during the Assembly should contact the Executive Board.
In accordance with Article VII, section 1 and Article IV, section 3 proposed changes to the Constitution must be submitted to the Executive Secretary no later than July 31, 2017. The proposed amendment must be signed by an official of the Affiliate Association.
In accordance with Article V, section 2 of the Constitution, 2017 is not an election year therefore no Elections of Executive Board Members will take place.
Thank you for your co-operation and looking forward to seeing you in Montreal.